Dennis F. Adams is an associate in Weil’s Technology & IP Transactions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Adams participates in the representation of Firm clients in a variety of matters relating to the licensing, acquisition, development, sale, use and commercial exploitation of intellectual property and technology.
Mr. Adams has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of the following matters:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisitions of Culligan International Company, Noosa Yoghurt, LLC and Distribution International, Inc.
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC in its sale to Advent International.
- American Securities LLC in its acquisitions of Emerald Performance Materials and NAPA Management Services Corporation.
- Atos S.E. in its $1.1 billion acquisition of the information technology outsourcing business of Xerox Corporation.
- Avista Capital Partners and MPI Research, Inc. in the approximately $800 million sale of MPI Research to Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. and Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Avista Capital Holdings, in its pending stock-for-stock merger with Organogenesis Inc.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY) in BPY’s $14.4 billion acquisition of the approximately 66% of common stock that it did not already own of GGP Inc. (f/k/a General Growth Properties Inc.).
- Cornell University (B.S., 2007)
- Northwestern Univ Law (J.D., 2013)
- New York State
Rate : $$$