Melissa S. Abraham is an associate in the Firm’s Capital Markets practice. Ms. Abraham advises issuers and underwriters in public and private issuances of securities. Her work includes initial public offerings as well as investment grade and high yield debt offerings.
Recently, she has participated on Weil deal teams representing:
- Morgan Stanley, Citi and the other initial purchasers in $1.3 billion and €700 million 144A offerings of senior notes by Parker-Hannifin Corporation, a manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, to finance in part its $4.3 billion acquisition of CLARCOR Inc.
- Silver Run Acquisition Corporation II, a SPAC sponsored by Riverstone Holdings, in its $1 billion initial public offering.
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp. (Cayman Islands), a SPAC that is an affiliate of Avista Acquisition Corporation, in its $310 million initial public offering and simultaneous offering of private placement warrants.
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (Canada) (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners), a provider of pool and spa treatment products and a manufacturer of household and personal care products, in its $235 million add-on senior 144A notes offering.
Ms. Abraham also maintains an active pro bono practice, and currently assists a maker of handcrafted hair products with contract drafting assistance.
Ms. Abraham received her J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2015, where she was an Articles editor on the Cardozo Law Review. She received her B.S. from Pennsylvania State University in 2012.
- Pennsylvania State University (B.S., 2012)
- Cardozo Law School (J.D., 2015)
- New York State
Rate : $$$