Dinah M. Reese is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. As Counsel at Robins Kaplan LLP, Dinah Reese focuses her practice primarily on high stakes Japan-related antitrust litigation, though she also has experience with Japan-related intellectual property matters.
Ms. Reese began her long association with the land of the rising sun, its language, and its culture nearly two decades ago as an exchange student at Kansai Gaidai University of Foreign Studies. Her thirst to learn more about the language and culture led Ms. Reese to relocate to Japan on two more occasions, most recently in 2005.
She spent nearly four years living and studying in Japan with the goal of carving out a niche for herself that would leverage both her Japanese and legal skills. She managed to do just that by founding LegaLinguists LLC, a boutique Japanese discovery firm, which she operated until she joined Robins Kaplan LLP.
- Boston College Law School, J.D. (1998)
- Universiteit van Amsterdam, Law School Study Abroad Program (1998)
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A. (1994)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law, Civil Redress Committee
- National Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Greater Washington Area Chapter
- National Association Women Lawyers
- New York Women’s Antitrust Group
Rate : $$$