Dominique Romano is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Construction Practices. She specializes in the areas of General Liability and in the defense of cases involving New York Labor Law.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Romano clerked in New Jersey Superior Court, Chancery Division for the Honorable Stephen C. Hansbury. She has experience litigating personal injury, product liability and premises liability.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science, 2010
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$