Dominique Trudelle is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group. Ms. Trudelle joined Debevoise in 2017. Ms. Trudelle received a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2017, where she was an executive technical editor for the Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review. She received a B.A. and a B.A. in Art with High Honors from the University of Texas at Austin in 2014, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
- Dealer Tire in a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Dealer Tire in its significant investment in SimpleTire.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of MedRisk, a provider of managed physical medicine to the workers’ compensation industry.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale, later terminated, to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- Harvard Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, 2014, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$