Milan Udawatta is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group. Mr. Udawatta joined Debevoise in 2017. Mr. Udawatta received a J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2017, where he was a James Kent Scholar, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, and Student Senate President. He was a student editor for the American Review of International Arbitration. Mr. Udawatta received a B.S., cum laude from Emory University in 2013.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF’s paper and water chemicals business.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, with Humana, in their $1.4 billion acquisition of Curo Health Services.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Emory University, 2013, B.S.
- New York
Rate : $$$