Donald Hughes practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures, corporate finance and corporate governance. He has extensive experience representing both publicly traded and privately held entities in a number of matters including going private transactions, corporate reorganizations, acquisitions, divestitures and stock purchases, licensing and private equity transactions.
Additionally, Don has consulted and spoken on issues such as mergers and acquisitions, international licensing, corporate governance and executive compensation.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Ohio Northern University, J.D., editor in chief, Ohio Northern University Law Review, 1997
- Morehead State University, M.B.A., 1983
- Bowling Green State University, B.S., 1982
Rate : $$$