Dylan Trache focuses his practice in bankruptcy and financial restructuring. He has experience representing Chapter 11 debtors, bankruptcy trustees, major creditors, and other parties in business bankruptcy cases in many industries including mass media, legal services, aviation, retail, manufacturing, and food and beverage.
Mr. Trache also has experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in avoidable preference, fraudulent conveyance, claim objections, and other bankruptcy litigation.
His experience also includes representing buyers and sellers of assets in sales conducted under Section 363 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. He has been certified by the American Board of Certification in business bankruptcy law since 2007.
- The George Washington University Law School, JD
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland, BA
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Board of Governors, Virginia State Bar Bankruptcy Law Section
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- Northern Virginia Bankruptcy Bar Association (NVBBA)
Rate : $$$