Edward J. Wilbraham graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 1968 and Villanova University Law School in 1974. After spending eleven years gaining extensive trail experience as a Philadelphia County Assistant District Attorney, Mr. Wilbraham joined a large regional law firm in 1985.
As a senior associate he practiced insurance defense law, handling both bodily injury and property damage cases. Mr. Wilbraham founded the firm in 1989 and served as its President until 2014. Mr. Wilbraham is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and West Virginia.
He has tried to verdict more than a hundred civil jury cases. He serves as national trial counsel to several fortune 500 corporations and conducts his trial work in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Ohio, West Virginia, and Maryland.
Mr. Wilbraham has recently been appointed to the Notre Dame Law School Advisory Board.
- Pennsylvania, 1974
- New Jersey, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1977
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1974
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1989
- New York, 1999
- West Virginia, 2002
- Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 2002
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, J.D. – 1974
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, B.A. – 1968
Rate : $$$