Elizabeth Bolt advises and represents employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters arising under federal and state laws. From 2007 to 2009, Elizabeth served as a law clerk for the Hon. David Hittner of the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas.
In law school, Elizabeth served as assistant managing editor and assistant articles editor of the South Texas Law Review. She was an oral advocate and brief writer for South Texas College of Law’s nationally-acclaimed moot court program, earning best brief awards at the national and state level. Before practicing law, Elizabeth was a public school teacher in Texas.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2007
- B.S., University of North Texas, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Campaign for the Homeless Committee – Houston Bar Association
- Volunteer Sunday School Teacher, Second Baptist Church – North Campus
- Member and Scholarship Fundraising Chair, Chi Omega Alumnae Association of Lake Houston
Rate : $$$