Ms. Elizabeth Pfeiler Marriott is a partner practicing in the areas of secured lending and real estate. Ms. Marriott’s secured lending experience includes serving as counsel to institutional lenders in connection with loan transactions, including construction, mezzanine and permanent loans for real estate projects, term loans, lines of credit and letters of credit secured by real estate, loan syndications, work-outs and restructurings.
In the real estate area, Ms. Marriott serves as counsel to owners and developers of real estate projects in connection with purchase and sale transactions and real estate development, financing and leasing matters.
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School (1985)
- Editor, International Law Journal (1984-85)
- Legal Research and Writing Instructor (1983, 1984, 1985)
- A.B., Duke University (1981)
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Commercial Real Estate Executive Women
- Urban Land Institute
Rate : $$$$