Elliott E. Burdette has dedicated his law practice to estate planning, probate, trust and guardianship disputes. Throughout Texas, Elliott has worked with clients on all levels – from helping them prepare living trusts and wills to litigating high-stakes probate matters.
He has a special passion for representing individuals wrongfully deprived or outright cheated of their expected inheritance and for bringing arrogant trustees and executors to justice.
The core philosophy behind the Burdette & Rice team can be found in Elliott’s results-oriented approach to probate litigation. Listen, Advocate and Resolve are more than a catchy phrase by Elliott’s view.
Drawing upon decades of experience, he has built a team that takes the time to listen and examine every client’s unique goals and involves every client in the advocacy of their case. Elliott considers it a privilege to protect each client’s legal rights.
- American University in Paris
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law
- American Jurisprudence Award for the Course in Administrative Law
- Private Bar Involvement Award by Dallas Bar Association and Legal Services of North Texas
Rate : $$$