Enrique L. Muñoz provides advice and counseling to clients on a wide variety of matters in all areas of labor and employment law including :
- Disability and discrimination
- Family and medical leave
- Complex employment disputes and litigation
- Workers’ compensation
- Independent contractor analysis and litigation
Enrique represents employers in state, federal and administrative courts and before the California Labor Commissioner, the Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, the California OSHA Appeals Board, the Department of Labor and the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board. He also handles arbitrations and mediations.
Enrique has lectured extensively on the interrelationship between workers’ compensation laws and the Americans with Disability Act and parallel state laws governing treatment by employers of persons with disabilities.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 1977
- B.A., San Diego State University, 1974
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Labor Law Section]
- Member, Workers’ Compensation Section, State Bar of California
Rate : $$$