Eric N. Reynolds has more than 15 years of experience in the tax field, including work on numerous controversy, planning, and compliance matters. He has worked with complex flow through entity structures as well as with consolidated corporate groups and has defended tax positions at the federal, state, and local levels. His areas of focus include income, sales, property, and real estate transfer taxes.
He has assisted clients in obtaining favorable outcomes at the judicial and administrative levels in tax disputes in multiple jurisdictions. His practice also includes regularly providing tax advice in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
Eric has been licensed as a certified public accountant since 2002, and prior to joining Jones Day in 2010 he worked at a large international accounting firm and in the tax department of a major U.S. telecom company.
- Vanderbilt University (J.D. 2010);
- Georgia State University (M.S. in Taxation 2001);
- Georgia Institute of Technology (B.S. in Business Management 2000)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Wallcovering Source Group joins Riverside’s Momentum Textiles platform
- Riverside simultaneously acquires four businesses to create Netwatch Global Group
- Tecum Equity Partners acquires the Gibraltar Cable Barrier Systems division of Gibraltar Materials
- AquaBounty completes purchase of Bell Fish Company’s aquatic biomass farming facility
- Riverside portfolio company acquires Eirene, Inc. d/b/a PracticeMojo
- Flint Hills Resources acquires ethanol business of Southwest Georgia Ethanol
Rate : $$$$