Erica Turcios Yader practices complex commercial and employment litigation and provides advice and counseling to employers on a variety of employment issues. Erica has substantial experience representing both large and small companies in a wide array of industries before state and federal courts, administrative agencies, and mediators.
She provides counseling, advice, and training on compliance issues such as EEOC and DFEH compliance, wage and hour requirements, accommodation, leaves of absence, recruiting and hiring, terminations and discipline, and other employment issues.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Obtained dismissal of pregnancy discrimination and related claims at summary judgment stage.
- Mediated employment disputes for several employers and negotiated favorable settlements.
- Successfully defended executive of high-profile clean energy company in investigation by the Department of Justice.
- Board of Directors, One Circle Foundation
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2010
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2005
ADMISSIONS : California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Rate : $$$