Evan A. Moeller is an accomplished trial lawyer and commercial litigator. He has tried cases in both federal and state courts, as well as before multiple arbitral tribunals, representing businesses and high net-worth individuals in business, energy, construction, financial services, and real estate litigation.
In addition to his litigation practice, Evan regularly counsels major financial institutions in developing and improving their legal order processing and deceased customer policies and procedures.
Evan is a Life Fellow in the Texas Bar Foundation, a charitable organization dedicated to educating the public about rights and obligations under the law and providing legal services to the poor, for which he serves on the nominating committee.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of Mississippi, B.A., 2001
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$