Fatima Lahnin is an intellectual property trial attorney with more than a decade of experience in patent infringement and other intellectual property and commercial disputes. Fatima has managed high-stakes IP litigation in federal courts around the country.
Clients turn to Fatima for her proactive approach and efficient management of the most complex litigation matters. The technologies in her cases have been diverse and extend to a variety of technologies, including chemicals, consumer products, manufacturing and software.
Fatima also leads the firm’s eDiscovery practice, which is committed to providing clients with leading-edge solutions in the rapidly developing area of eDiscovery. Fatima provides focused guidance on electronic discovery matters, including:
- Case and client-specific advice about meeting preservation obligations
- Efficient and effective data collection strategies
- Review and production, and implementation of cost-shifting and cost reduction strategies
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven Bar Association
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Central Connecticut State University, B.S., 1996
Rate : $$$