Bradley Hoff is a commercial litigator with more than 20 years of experience representing insurance policyholders in a wide variety of disputes with their insurance companies. Although Brad is an experienced litigator, his goal is to solve the particular problem facing his client in the least burdensome and distracting manner possible, and pursue litigation only when actually needed to solve the client’s problem.
Brad has substantial experience litigating and negotiating the resolution of disputes arising under “third-party” policies such as general liability, employment practices liability, pollution liability, directors & officers liability, and errors & omissions/professional liability policies, and under “first-party” policies such as commercial property, condominium, apartment, homeowners, business interruption, and employee dishonesty/theft policies.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center (cum laude), 1994
- B.A., University of Washington (cum laude), 1991
- Washington, 1994
- U.S. District Court
- 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, 1997
- Alliance for Education
- Seattle Sports Commission
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- King County Superior Court, the Hon. Dale B. Ramerman, Law Clerk, 1992
Rate : $$$