Fatmata S. Kabia is a litigation associate in the firm’s New York office. Ms. Kabia’s litigation experience includes representing clients in antitrust and merger litigation as well as white collar investigations. Ms. Kabia has represented corporate directors, private and public companies, and other individuals in a variety of industries including pharmaceuticals, benefits, and financial services.
- Cornell Law School, J.D.-I.L.A., 2015
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Pro Bono :
- Representation of French-speaking Congolese asylum seeker.
- Representation of detainee in habeas petition.
- Representation of young El-Salvadorian mother in Special Immigrant Juvenile Status case.
Memberships and Affiliations :
- International Law Committee Member, New York City Bar Association
- Co- Founder of non-profit, Memunatu, Inc.
Rate : $$$$