Felix Faerber is an associate in the Firm’s Atlanta office and is a member of the Global Business Team. Mr. Faerber represents domestic and international clients in areas including corporate and partnership law, cross-border transactions, mergers, acquisitions, foreign direct investment and intellectual property.
As a native German, Mr. Faerber has extensive experience counseling German clients expanding into the United States. He also assists U.S. and foreign clients in connection with the negotiation and drafting of distribution, manufacturing, employment and agency agreements.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2015
- The University of Alabama, B.A., International Business, 2012
- Georgia, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2016
Professional Honors & Activities:
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Germany Partnership
Rate : $$$