Frank Manuel Melendez has over twenty years’ experience as a trial attorney in personal injury litigation throughout the State of New York. He has also done pro-bono work as an appointed Arbitrator in the Small Claims Division of the Civil Court of the City of New York, and has volunteered and been a participant on programs such as the New York City Board of Education’s Partner in Education and the Adopt a Class program.
Frank is dedicated to furthering the legal interests of those in the community. Throughout different periods in his legal career he has been a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York County Lawyers Association, and the Hispanic National Bar Association. Mr. Melendez has also served on the Board of Directors of the Puerto Rican Bar Association.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, J.D.
- Binghamton University, A.B., Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Member
- Puerto Rican Bar Association, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$