Frederick Green is Co-Head of Weil’s Transactions Practice and is based in New York. He is an established practitioner with broad experience in corporate and securities transactions. Mr. Green’s primary areas of practice include business combinations, advising Boards of Directors with respect to corporate governance and fiduciary duties and in connection with relationships with activist investors, and counseling with respect to a broad range of commercial affairs.
Mr. Green also regularly advises investment banking firms in merger and acquisition matters. Recent Experience:
- Verizon in its $4.4 billion acquisition of AOL Inc. and acquisitions of Sensity Systems Inc., Terremark Holdings, Cloudswitch, EdgeCast and Intel Media
- Takata Corporation in its $1.6 billion asset sale to Key Safety Systems, Inc. through a chapter 11 plan
- Straight Path Communications Inc. in its $3.1 billion sale to Verizon Communications Inc.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. in its $1.4 billion sale to New Residential Investment Corp.
- Atos S.E. in its $1.1 billion acquisition of the information technology outsourcing business of Xerox Corporation
- The Special Committee of SiriusXM in the take-private offer from Liberty Media
- Forge Group in its acquisition of Taggart Global
- Grupo Saltillo in the sale of auto parts castings businesses to a Brazilian company
- Alfa in the acquisitions of various chemicals businesses from Wellman and Eastman Chemicals
- DIRECTV in its $28.5 billion stock-for-stock merger with Liberty Entertainment
- Fordham University (J.D., 1979)
- The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania (B.S., magna cum laude, 1976)
- Eastern District New York
- New York State
- Southern District New York
Rate : $$$$