Gabriella Zahn-Bielski is a corporate associate with a primary practice in corporate restructuring, bankruptcy and finance. She represents secured and unsecured creditors in Chapter 11 bankruptcies and advises on bankruptcy issues affecting structured finance and M&A transactions.
Ms. Zahn-Bielski advises lenders as well as corporate and institutional borrowers in a wide range of financing activities, including acquisition financings, secured and unsecured credit facilities, syndicated institutional loans and restructurings. She has also represented lenders in large commercial litigation cases and has handled the prosecution and defense of various avoidance actions.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- City University of New York Queens College, B.A., 2010
Judicial Clerkship :
- Hon. Jonathan Lippman, New York Court of Appeals, 2014 – 2015
- Hon. Brian F. Kenney, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2013 – 2014
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- New Jersey
Memberships and Affiliations :
- Development Corporation for Israel, Israel Bonds Wall Street Division and New York Leadership Councils, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans, Board member
Rate : $$$$