Megan Woodford represents both public and private companies, as well as individuals, in connection with a broad range of employee compensation and benefits matters. She advises on the design, administration, and implementation of compensation arrangements, including equity incentive plans and executive employment agreements.
Ms. Woodford counsels clients on the compensation and benefits aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic transactions. Her practice also covers tax-qualified retirement and welfare plans. Ms. Woodford has an active pro bono practice, with a focus on assisting women’s rights organizations.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2013
- Duke University, B.S., 2008
Judicial Clerkship : Hon. Nannette Jolivette Brown, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana, 2013 – 2014
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Ben Silverman in the establishment of Propagate Content, a media production and distribution company, with funding from A+E Network and The Raine Group.
- Ascension, the nation’s leading Catholic and non-profit health system, in a $200 million investment transaction with TowerBrook Capital Partners in Accretive Health, a provider of revenue cycle management services.
- The underwriters in the US IPO of American Depositary Shares of Nabriva Therapeutics AG, an Austria-based biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a new class of antibiotics.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company in multiple issuances of high yield bonds.
Previous Experience : Bates White LLC, Consultant (2008-2010)
Rate : $$$