Gary Ackerman is a member of the firm’s Real Estate practice and has a primary focus on condominium and homeowner association law, representing both owners associations and developers of residential, commercial and mixed-use condominium projects.
Gary was recently singled out by the highly-regarded Chambers USA legal directory, which annually interviews firm clients. In addition to a top-ranking of Foster Pepper’s Real Estate practice, Chambers noted Gary’s well-known representation of both owners’ associations and developers of residential and commercial condominium projects.
- J.D., University of Michigan (with honors), 1970
- B.A., University of Michigan, 1967
- Washington, 1975
- Georgia, 1971
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act, Drafting Committee, 2009-Present
- Washington Condominium Act Task Force, 1986-1992
- Washington State Chapter of Community Associations Institute
Rate : $$$$