William Abrams is an experienced trial and appellate lawyer and advisor to technology and other businesses. He has been lead counsel in nearly 100 federal and state patent, trade secret and other intellectual property cases since 2000, including trials, arbitrations and appeals involving trade secrets, interference, unfair competition, false advertising, licensing, patent infringement, defamation, privacy and trademarks.
He represents public and private companies, start-ups and emerging companies, and individuals in industries including software, hardware, internet and media, artificial intelligence, higher education and research, artificial intelligence, satellite and space, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, cryptocurrencies and blockchain, financial institutions and telecommunications.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- A.B. with Honors, Stanford University
- U.S. District Court
- 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Southern Center for Human Rights, Board of Directors
- Youth Law Center, Board of Directors, Chair of Audit Committee
- Stanford Law School Center for the Legal Profession, Advisory Board
Rate : $$$