George D. Dennison, II is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. George focuses his practice on complex litigation matters in business, hospitality and real estate.
While in law school, George was a Teaching Assistant for Legal Research, Writing & Appellate Advocacy and earned his Masters of Science in Real Estate from the University of Florida’s Hough Graduate School of Business. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a summer associate in the firm’s Orlando office and as a legal intern for the general counsel of a national timeshare company.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2017
- Legal Research, Writing & Appellate Advocacy Teaching Assistant
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business, M.S., Real Estate, 2017
- Hough Graduate School of Business Capstone Real Estate Competition Winning Team
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, 2013
Rate : $$$$