George Teague manages a legislative practice in Raleigh and practices in litigation, insurance regulation, and administrative law.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, JD (1971)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, History, Phi Beta Kappa (1968)
Admissions : North Carolina
- Has represented clients before the N.C. General Assembly since 1980, including the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America, American Council of Life Insurers, Aetna, CIGNA, General Electric Corporation, Prudential Financial, the Mortgage Bankers Association of the Carolinas, the N.C. Insurance Guaranty Association, and the N.C. Association of Electric Cooperatives
- Involved in civil litigation, including representation of the North Carolina Guaranty Association in insurance insolvency matters
- Experience representing clients before the North Carolina Department of Insurance, including insurance rate matters
- Former President, Friends of the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
- Board of Trustees Member, Wake Education Partnership
- Board of Trustees Member, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney George M. Teague & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Insurance, Administrative, Health Care. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
George M. Teague lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are George M. Teague reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on George M. Teague lawyer profile listing.
Spolin Law P.C.
Regan Zambri Long PLLC
Hall Taylor Law Partners
Law Offices of Thomas Stahl
The Law Offices of Steven Kellis
Feifer & Greenberg, LLP
Haug Law Group
Ernst Law Group
Bellotti Law Group, P.C.
Needle | Cuda: Divorce and Family Law