George Mykulak is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in the Boston office where he focuses his business litigation practice on franchise/distribution, contract/business tort, and real estate disputes.
A first chair trial and appellate attorney with more than three decades of varied experience, Mr. Mykulak has litigated in Massachusetts state and federal trial, appellate, bankruptcy, and tax courts and regularly appears pro hac vice in judicial, administrative, and arbitral proceedings throughout the country.
- Boston College Law School, JD, cum laude (1981)
- Yale University, BA, English (1977)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Previous Professional Experience:
- More than 16 years as a commercial litigation partner at the Boston office of WilmerHale (2000-2016)
- Litigation partner at a mid-size Boston law firm focused on a variety of real estate, work-out and bankruptcy disputes while developing current franchise/distribution practice (1981-2000)
- Hearing Officer, Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- Member, American Bar Association, Litigation Section and Forum on Franchising
- Member, Boston Bar Association, Business Litigation Section; Steering Committee for Annual Meeting (2014)
- Fellow, Boston Bar Foundation Society of Fellows
Rate : $$$