Giuliana Martinez is an Associate at Fragomen’s Chicago office, where she advises corporate clients on U.S. immigration matters. Her practice includes all aspects of U.S. corporate immigration, including H-1B, L-1, E-2, TN and O-1 nonimmigrant visas.
She also assists clients in obtaining permanent residence through EB-1 Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher and Multinational Executive and Manager petitions.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Giuliana practiced tort law at a personal injury firm in Chicago. In this capacity, she resolved her clients’ cases through pre-litigation settlements and arbitrations.
During law school, Giuliana clerked at the Chicago Legal Clinic, a not-for-profit organization focused on offering low cost family-based immigration legal services.
Giuliana speaks English and Spanish.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law | J.D., 2016
- University of South Florida | M.P.H., 2008
- University of South Florida | B.S., 2006
Bar Admissions: Illinois
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
- Member, Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago
Rate : $$$