Grace Yune is an Associate at Fragomen’s Santa Clara office, where she advises multinational corporate clients on a variety of business immigration matters.
Her practice includes preparing and filing employment-based temporary and permanent visa petitions, PERM labor certifications, family-based immigration petitions and adjustment of status applications.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Grace served as a Deputy District Attorney for the state of California. In this capacity, she prosecuted hundreds of criminal cases and successfully obtained jury trial verdicts.
Grace provides pro bono immigration services to the local community, including assisting individuals in obtaining U.S. citizenship.
She provides these services in conjunction with the Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach, the Korean American Bar Association of Northern California and the East Bay Naturalization Collaborative.
Grace speaks English and Korean.
- Devised immigration strategies for clients in various industries, including the arts, technology, finance, business, online fashion retail, energy, consulting and religious sectors.
- Successfully filed complex Request for Evidence responses from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Prepared clients for adjustment of status and naturalization interviews with USCIS.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law | J.D., 2011
- Mount Holyoke College | B.A., 2006
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
Rate : $$$$