Jin Zhu is an Associate at Fragomen’s Santa Clara office, where she represents multinational corporations and small and medium-sized companies in a wide range of immigration matters.
Jin assists clients with employment-based nonimmigrant (H-1B, L-1, TN and O-1) and immigrant (EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3) visas as well as PERM labor certifications. She also provides guidance on business immigration compliance issues.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Jin worked at a boutique immigration law firm in San Francisco.
Her pro bono efforts have included participating in naturalization workshops organized by East Bay Naturalization Collaborative.
Jin speaks English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Strategized for O-1 (Extraordinary Ability), EB-1A (Extraordinary Ability) and EB-1B (Outstanding Professor and Researcher) petitions.
- Successfully responded to Requests for Evidence, Notices of Intent to Revoke and Notices of Intent to Deny.
- Successfully prepared appeals and Motions to Reopen/Reconsider.
- University of Kansas, School of Law | J.D., 2009
- University of Kansas | Master of Science in Education, 2005
- China Foreign Affairs University | B.A., 2003
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$