Graham Kerin Blair is a seasoned trial lawyer whose cases have involved the representation of energy and banking clients in disputes alleging damages in the billions of dollars. He has represented international and state-owned oil and gas companies, multinational chemical companies, large banks and borrowers, telecommunications companies, public universities, officers and directors, and construction concerns. Kerry also has represented domestic and international accounting and law firms.
Kerry has served as Houston managing partner, chair of the Houston litigation group and he was the North America representative to the Firm’s Global Ethics and Practice Committee.
Kerry focuses on complex energy industry litigation, both domestic and international. He has over 35 years of experience resolving oil and gas, energy, chemical, trade secrets, securities fraud, construction and banking disputes. He has broad experience representing multinational companies in high profile cases before international tribunals and courts throughout the United States.
Articles and comments by Kerry have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, ABA Journal, ACCA Docket, the American Banker, National Law Journal, the Texas Lawyer and various other newspapers and business journals, both domestic and international.
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D.) (1976)
- Southern Methodist University (B.A.) (1973)
- U.S. District Court, Delaware~United States (2011)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (2009)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit~United States (2009)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit~United States (2006)
- U.S. District Court, Colorado~United States (2003)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Institute for Energy Law – Advisory Board Member
- Houston Bar Association – Administration of Justice Committee
- Texas Bar Foundation – Life Fellow
- Houston Bar Foundation – Fellow
Rate : $$$