Gregory P. Muccilli is counsel in the firm’s Real Estate, Environmental and Land Use practice group. Greg practices in real estate development, commercial financing, commercial leasing and land use counseling, particularly in New Haven County, Connecticut.
His experience includes counseling clients in the acquisition, financing, development, leasing and disposition of commercial, mixed-use and multi-family residential properties.
Greg represents clients throughout all stages of development and has appeared before various municipal land use departments, inland wetlands committees, planning and zoning commissions and boards of zoning appeal throughout Connecticut.
Greg also serves as Connecticut counsel to companies and developers in multistate transactions which include Connecticut real property, and represents hotel owners and purchasers in the acquisition and disposition of luxury, historic, boutique and franchised hotel properties throughout Connecticut.
Additionally, Greg represents commercial banks, lending institutions and individual lenders in real estate-backed loans, and further represents government entities in the financing of affordable and supportive housing developments.
Greg also represents developers and investors in government loans, grants and tax credit syndication transactions, including historic rehabilitation tax credit transactions and low-income housing tax credit transactions, and regularly counsels nonprofit organizations and for-profit developers in the acquisition, financing and rehabilitation of affordable and supportive multi-family residential housing projects utilizing low-income housing tax credits, tax-exempt bond financing, HUD-based funding sources such as Community Development Block Grants, Housing Choice Voucher Programs, Project-Based Rental Assistance Programs.
- Connecticut Bar Association: Special Committee on Standards of Title
- Connecticut Bar Association: Real Property Section, Executive Committee
- New Haven County Bar Association: Real Estate Committee (Co-Chair)
- New Haven County Bar Association: New Haven County Closing Customs Committee
- Foundation of the New Haven County Bar: Board of Directors (Treasurer; Executive Board)
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., cum laude; Certificate in Tax Law, with honors, 2008
- University of Connecticut, B.A., 2003, Phi Sigma Pi, Pi Sigma Alpha
Rate : $$$