Gregory R. Schmitz focuses his practice on labor and employment law matters, with an emphasis on defending employers against disputes involving : Sexual harassment, Wage and hour disputes, Discrimination, Employment contracts,
He also advises employers in the preparation of employee handbooks and policies, and counsels clients regarding compliance with federal and state employment laws. Prior to joining Littler, Gregory practiced labor and employment law at a national law firm.
During law school, Greg was a law clerk for the chief administrative law judge at the EEOC Federal Sector and was inducted into the Order of Emory Advocates for outstanding trial advocacy skills.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2011
- B.A., Florida Atlantic University, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
Rate : $$$$