Harry Korrell practices litigation and employment law and has extensive experience in large-scale and high-profile cases, including class actions and civil rights, political, campaign finance, and election litigation. He defends employers in discrimination, wrongful termination, and wage and hour cases, and represents companies and individuals in litigation over trade secrets and noncompetition and nonsolicitation agreements.
Harry’s experience includes arguing important civil rights, employment, and election cases before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, the Washington Supreme Court and the U.S. Supreme Court. In 2010, Harry was appointed by President Obama and confirmed by the U.S. Senate to serve on the Board of Directors for Legal Services Corporation.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board of Directors, Legal Services Corporation
- National Executive Board, Labor and Employment Law Practice Group of the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy
- Executive Board, Puget Sound Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Subcommittee, Labor & Employment Law Committee, American Bar Association
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 1993
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Washington, 1990, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$$