Henry Lee Mann leverages a broad skillset to deliver efficient, client-focused results. Henry has a wealth of experience in transactional matters, representing clients ranging in size from startups to the Global 500 across a range of industries.
His practice spans mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and other private fundraising, and complex commercial agreements. He also routinely handles intellectual property matters, including copyright and trademark issues, licensing, and Internet law.
Earlier in his career, Henry also practiced complex commercial litigation. His litigation experience continues to guide him in resolving disputes for his clients in a pragmatic and cost-effective manner.
Representative Corporate Experience Includes:
- Advised a Global 500 company in a cross-border acquisition of a $250 million stake in a consumer finance business
- Represented private equity firm in a $130 million acquisition of a healthcare services business
- Assisted Fortune 500 company in negotiating manufacturing and distribution rights for branded single-serve coffee cups
- Negotiated complex joint venture for New York-based retailer of branded children’s clothing
- Represented New Jersey-based biotech startup in cross-border Series A round
Common Intellectual Property Representations Include:
- Negotiating software license agreements, celebrity sponsorship agreements, trademark and copyright license agreements
- Advising on issues relating to international trademark registration and enforcement
- Conducting IP-related due diligence for corporate transactions
- Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Arizona State University, B.S. , 2003
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
Rate : $$$$