Attorney John Dunn is also a certified public accountant with experience in the tax department of a major international accounting firm. Consequently, his practice involves areas where federal taxation is pertinent.
In his representation of business entities, attorney Dunn assists in their formation, operation and transfer. He also has a large practice in estate planning and administration. He is further involved in representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing agencies.
- Pennsylvania, 1971
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania-1969
- The Colorado College, Colorado Springs, Colorado-1966
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Erie County Bar Association, Member, Board Member, Treasurer, President 2000, 1971 – Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1971 – Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1971 – Present
- P.I.C.P.A. (Erie Chapter), 1972 – Present
- Estate Planning Council of Erie, Member and Past President
- Penn Attorneys Title Insurance Company, Founder, Past Board Member and Past Chairman of the Board
Rate : $$$$