Ms. Ivette P. Alvarado focuses her practice on multiple disciplines within commercial real estate law, mainly in New Jersey and New York. Beyond negotiating deals and drafting pertinent documents to memorialize terms, Ms. Alvarado takes a hands-on approach to serving her clients by advising them of potential risks, assisting them in problem solving, and coordinating with their other professionals to successfully close deals.
Ms. Alvarado brings a unique perspective and set of skills stemming from her Latin heritage and bilingual abilities, allowing her to represent clients’ interests in Latin America. Ms. Alvarado’s experience in commercial real estate spans leasing, acquisitions, dispositions, real estate finance, condominium, redevelopment, and tax incentives matters.
She has overseen local counsel and handled matters for clients in more than 15 United States jurisdictions and in Europe and Latin America, and she has routinely worked on large-scale leasing, acquisition, and disposition projects.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark (J.D.)
- Managing Notes & Comments Editor, Computer and Technology Law Journal
- President, International Law Society
- Member, Association Latin American Law Students
- Rutgers University (B.A.)
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Hispanic Bar Association (New Jersey and New York Chapters)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Board of Directors, Programming Director
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Board of Consultors, Real Property Trust and Estate Law Section
- National Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$