Jackie Cohen is a partner in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Cohen regularly represents public and private companies in connection with complex cross-border transactions.
Additionally, Ms. Cohen advises on a broad range of corporate and securities matters, including corporate governance, disclosure issues and integration matters as well as defensive measures and takeover tactics.
- Atos S.E. in its $3.57 billion acquisition of Syntel, Inc.
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Avista Capital Holdings, in its pending stock-for-stock merger with Organogenesis Inc. and its proposed $924 million merger with Envigo International Holdings, Inc.
- Doncasters Group Limited in its $440 million sale of Nelson Fasteners Systems
- General Electric Company in its $2.6 billion sale of GE Industrial Solutions
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board in, together with Apollo Global Management, the acquisition of a controlling interest in CareerBuilder, LLC
- York Capital Management, Valinor Management and Halcyon Capital Management, principal equity owners of NextDecade, LLC, in the $1 billion reverse merger of NextDecade with SPAC Harmony Merger Corp.
- The Kroger Company in its strategic partnership with, and investment in, Lucky’s Market
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in its approximately $855 million acquisition of GrafTech International Ltd.
- Bowdoin College (A.B., 1994)
- Emory University Law (J.D., with distinction, 1997)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$