Rob Cohen is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Cohen participates in the representation of public and private companies, as well as private equity funds, in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Mr. Cohen has been part of the teams advising:
- Nexeo Solutions, Inc. in its pending $2 billion sale to Univar Inc.
- Interval Leisure Group, Inc. in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Vistana Signature Experiences following completion of the spin-off of Vistana from Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- The Kroger Company in its up to $700 million acquisition of Relish Labs LLC (d/b/a Home Chef).
- The Home Depot, Inc. in its acquisition of the assets of The Company Store Group, LLC.
- American Securities in its acquisition of Chromaflo Technologies Corporation.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board in, together with Apollo Global Management, the acquisition of a controlling interest in CareerBuilder, LLC.
- Perella Weinberg Partners in its combination with Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- University of Michigan (B.B.A., with distinction, 2011)
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$$