Jacqueline Quarré’s practice is focused on counseling clients on land use, environmental and energy development matters. She advises public and private clients on negotiating local and state regulatory processes related to development, including land use permitting, due diligence and related litigation and dispute resolution before courts and administrative boards.
She also assists clients in environmental matters, including MTCA and CERCLA cost recovery, insurance and regulatory matters. Additionally, she advises clients on the development and management of renewable energy projects.
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Western Washington University (magna cum laude), 2011
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Member, 2018-Present
- Western Washington University Huxley College of the Environment, Dean’s Alumni Advisory Board Member, 2015-Present
- Community in Schools of Renton, Volunteer Student Mentor, 2015-2017
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- United States District Court, District of Oregon, Federal Judicial Extern, 2014
- Legal Research and Writing Tutor, University of Oregon School of Law, 2012-2013
- Iberdrola Renewables, LLC, Law Clerk for the Office of General Counsel, 2012-2013
Rate : $$$