Jaisohn Jungbin Im has extensive experience with leveraged acquisition and recapitalization transactions, syndicated loan financing, cash flow and asset-based lending, debtor-in-possession financings, restructuring the balance sheet of overleveraged companies and special-situation opportunities.
Jaisohn’s clients benefit from his significant experience analyzing distressed debt investments and his strong understanding of the market trends that impact their businesses.
- Has particular experience in the energy, health care, retail, business services and consumer products sectors.
- Concentrates on a wide variety of financing transactions, representing private equity sponsors, hedge funds, financial investors, portfolio companies and other corporate borrowers.
- Focuses on private equity-related corporate finance and distressed financing transactions.
- Represented an alternative-asset manager in consummating a successful out-of-court restructuring of a lighting materials company, including the refinancing of its asset-backed revolving credit facility.
- Assisted DynCorp International Inc. in a complex recapitalization transaction, including the refinancing of its existing credit facility and issuance of third-lien notes.
- Represented an ad hoc group of noteholders in the CHC Helicopter bankruptcy, including a first-lien credit facility and second-lien convertible notes following CHC’s exit from the bankruptcy proceedings.
- Advised LifeCare Holdings in an out-of-court recapitalization of their capital structure, including the refinancing of its credit facililties.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2007
- B.A., Yale University, 2002
- New York
Rate : $$$