James C Chadwick is a partner in Holland & Knight’s Dallas office. Mr. Chadwick provides counsel to domestic and foreign financial institutions, capital companies and private funds in a wide range of matters.
He has in-depth knowledge and experience in leveraged acquisitions and leveraged recapitalizations, senior and subordinated debt, private placements, asset-based lending, financial asset portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, specialty financing, equipment and project financings, secured and unsecured term lending, and other forms of debt and equity financing, across substantially all industries and product lines, together with restructurings, workouts and bankruptcy matters relating to these structures and financings.
In addition, Mr. Chadwick advises clients on mergers, acquisitions and other business combinations, as well as matters involving securities, general corporate concerns, formation and funding of finance companies, asset management companies and investment funds, restructurings, workouts, import and export activities, and inbound and outbound investment activities.
He works closely with, and provides ongoing legal advice to, company management and boards of directors regarding offerings, acquisitions, mergers, and other business and financial transactions undertaken by these companies.
- American College of Investment Counsel, Fellow
- American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers, Fellow and Regent
- American Bar Association, Subcommittee on Cross-Border Secured Transactions, Chairman
- Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
Rate : $$$