LeeAnn Jones is a problem solver. As a trial lawyer with more than 30 years’ experience, she helps clients resolve complex litigation disputes in federal and state courts, multidistrict litigation (MDL), and arbitration proceedings throughout Georgia and nationwide.
She gains an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and industry to develop and execute litigation strategies designed to achieve an optimal legal outcome consistent with the client’s business goals and objectives.
She has used this approach to successfully represent companies of all sizes in commercial, personal injury, product liability, and pharmaceutical and medical device litigation and consumer class actions.
Her cases frequently involve technical, scientific and medical issues, and she excels at mastering complex issues to communicate them simply and effectively to a judge or jury.
Ms. Jones has developed and implemented national and regional coordinating counsel programs to assist clients in efficiently managing and coordinating discovery and litigation arising in multiple similar cases around the country.
She has led and served on coordinating counsel teams representing clients in the pest control, manufacturing, retail, automotive, pharmaceutical and health care industries..
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association, Litigation and Environmental & Toxic Tort Sections
- State Bar of Georgia, Environmental Law and Product Liability Sections
- Stonewall Bar Association of Georgia Inc.
- The University of Georgia, JD, magna cum laude, 1986
- The University of Georgia, AB, magna cum laude, 1983
- Arbitration Training and Skills Practicum, Henning Mediation & Arbitration Service Inc., 2014
- Civil Mediation Training and Skills Practicum, Henning Mediation & Arbitration Service Inc., 2012
Rate : $$$