James M. Duncan is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Transportation, Complex Business & Commercial Litigation, and General Liability Practices. Mr. Duncan also has experience with the Employment & Labor Practice, litigating employment matters including wrongful termination.
Mr. Duncan represents commercial clients in a broad range of business disputes, including breach of contract, allegations of bad faith, and real estate disputes. His transportation practice focuses on freight loss and damage claims, and matters related to tariff and transportation charge collections.
He also has extensive experience litigating general liability cases, primarily in claims related to premises liability, professional liability, and products liability. Mr. Duncan has experience in all stages of litigation in both state and federal courts, from pleadings and motion practice to arbitration, mediation, and/or trial.
- The University of Iowa College of Law, Juris Doctor, with distinction
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Music, cum laude
- State Bar Admissions : Arizona, Montana
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the District of Montana
- State Bar of Arizona
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$