Jamie K. Combs is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Jamie represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions and litigation involving homeowners’ association lien priority.
She regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA.
Additionally, Jamie defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., William S. Boyd School of Law, 2013, summa cum laude, Nevada Law Journal, Articles Editor
- B.S., University of Maryland University College, Criminal Justice, 2007, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions : Nevada
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
Professional Experience :
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Kathleen Delaney, Eighth Judicial District Court, 2014 – 2015
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Joanna Kishner, Eighth Judicial District Court, 2012
- Children’s Attorneys Project, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, Volunteer
- Society of Advocates, Moot Court Member
Rate : $$$$