Jamie Hertz focuses her practice on environmental, product and mass tort, as well as commercial litigation. She has experience supporting all aspects of the litigation cycle from initial strategy development through trial, including drafting pleadings, preparing and responding to discovery, interviewing witnesses, drafting and arguing motions, taking and defending depositions, negotiating settlements, and arguing cases at trial and arbitration.
- Florida State Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 2003
- B.A., University of Florida, 2000
Rate : $$$