Janice Suchyta is a Counsel in the Corporate department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Houston office. She has represented a variety of healthcare organizations, including physicians, hospitals and long-term care facilities. Ms. Suchyta’s practice focuses on healthcare regulatory compliance, as well as health information technology issues; privacy/security matters and risk management.
Prior to joining Seyfarth, Ms. Suchyta was General Counsel/Chief Strategy Officer for a Houston area Federally Qualified Health Center and helped develop strategy management for the Center under the Affordable Care Act.
Ms. Suchyta is a Lecturer on healthcare policy and regulation at the University of Houston School of Nursing. She serves on the Board of Director’s for the Fort Bend Regional Council on Substance Abuse and she serves on the Board of Directors for the Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District #140.
- B.A., University of Michigan (1985)
- J.D., University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (1990)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association – Health Law Section
- Fort Bend County Chamber of Commerce – Healthcare Division
Rate : $$$