Jason January specializes in cases involving serious personal injury and wrongful death. He represents victims of accidents and criminal activity. Because of his extensive experience handling high-profile CIVIL AND CRIMINAL cases. Jason January provides expert consultation and analysis on criminal law and civil litigation. His commentary has appeared on radio, TV and newspapers across the nation.
For over 30 years Jason January has worked on numerous cases throughout TEXAS and beyond. He is a veteran of many hundreds of trials before judges and juries. He currently helps victims of personal injury and serious injuries.
Mr. January was nominated by Dallas Police Chief Ben Click and the Sheriff of Dallas county Sheriff as “Prosecutor of the Year”. Jason January never lost a first-degree felony case during his tenure at the District Attorney’s Office. Every capital murder case he tried resulted in a conviction and death sentence.
In private practice, Jason January continues to help victims of personal injury and serious injuries.
- Texas, 1985
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, J.D. – 1985
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, B.A. – 1982
- F.B.I. Academy, National Law Institute, Quantico, Virginia – 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$